The process for setting the Mobile Link app to update automatically varies if you are on an Apple device or an Android device. There is even further variation depending on the App store version and OS version that you may have on your device. Below are the steps to set an app(s) to update automatically on the latest version of Google Play and Apple iOS as of March 2021.
To configure Mobile Link to update automatically on your Android device:
Open the Google Play Store app.
Tap My apps & games.
- Select the Installed tab
Locate and Select the Mobile Link for Generators app.
Tap Enable auto update.
To configure apps to automatically update on your Apple device:
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Tap the profile picture at the top of the screen
- Select the iTunes & App Store option.
- Under Automatic Downloads, toggle the App Updates option on or off according to your preference.
- Toggle on the App Updates option.
Note: It is only possible to configure automatic updates for all apps on an android device. If automatic updates are not desired for all apps, you can update Mobile Link manually.