The process of updating the Mobile Link app varies if you are on an Apple device or an Android device. There is even further variation depending on the Google Play or Apple App store version that you may have on your device. Below are the steps to update an app manually on the latest version of Google Play and Apple App Store as of March 2021.
To manually update Mobile Link on an Android device (Google Play)
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap My apps & games.
- Scroll to find or search for the Mobile Link app.
Note: The Mobile Link App and the Update button will only be available if an update is currently available for the Mobile LInk App.
- Tap Update.
To manually update Mobile Link on an Apple device (App Store)
- Open the App Store on your Apple Device.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to the Mobile Link app to update only Mobile Link, or tap Update All.
Note: The Mobile Link App and the Update button will only be available if an update is currently available for the Mobile Link App.
Note: The Available Updates section may only appear if automatic updates are not enabled on the device.