If you change your wireless password, get a new router, or a new internet service provider, all you need to do is reconnect your generator to your home network. These are the same steps you would have taken to originally connect to your home network.
- Locate the generator control Panel. Home standby generator control panels are located under the generator lid on the right side.
- Press ESCAPE to access the top level options menu.
- Press the UP button until Wi-Fi is flashing.
- Press ENTER to access Wi-Fi settings.
- Press the Up button until Redo Wi-Fi Setup is displayed and then press ENTER. A question mark will appear after Yes.
- Press ENTER again to begin the process of updating your generator's network settings
- Your generator will indicate that it is resetting the wireless adapter. When it is ready to accept an incoming connection from a mobile device the control panel will prompt you to "Setup WiFi Now".
- Lastly, download the Mobile Link Setup App and follow the instructions to connect your generator.