Some customers with wireless networks that don't broadcast a network name may find it necessary to configure their network manually. You'll need the exact name of your wireless network (case sensitive), the security type, and the password to complete manual configuration.
- Go to installml.com and follow the steps as described.
- From the available networks list choose manual configuration.
- In the SSID field, enter the name of the wireless network.
- Unless instructed otherwise by a support professional leave Channel set to Any.
- Choose the security type in use by the target wireless network.
- The value entered in the SSID field is case sensitive.
- If you're not sure which security type to choose, try WPA2 PSK.